- About Us
- Informational Pages
- More Features
- Contact Us
Prepare Your Pets For Thunder Over Louisville!
We CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: Do not wait till the last minute to get anxiety medications. Please contact us sooner than later. Many animals are scared of fireworks, with Thunder over Louisville this Saturday here are some tips to help keep your pets safe and happy:
• If your pet has anxiety reach out to your vet early
• Make sure to keep your pet(s) indoors in a safe place NOT outside
• If your dog feels safe/comfortable in their crate then that is a good place to put them
• Go out for walks before or after fireworks, NOT during if they are scared
• Thunder coats/jackets can be helpful for scared dogs or puppies
We will be closed for the holidays starting Saturday December 24th through the 26th. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday December 27th. If you have any questions or need an appointment please leave us a message and we will get back to you when we are back in the building.
If you have an emergency seek out one of our local ER hospitals
MVS: (502) 266-7007 11800 Capital Way Louisville, KY 40299
Jefferson Animal Hospital: (502) 966-4104 4504 Outer Loop Louisville, KY 40219
Blue Pearl: (502) 244-3036 13160 Magisterial Drive Louisville, KY 40223